Sign up to join the Community Rewards Program (see below), list Aloha to Aging as your nonprofit of choice, and then swipe your Kroger Plus Card (or use your alternate id) when you pay for groceries at Kroger. It’s simple and doesn’t cost you a dime. Each time you shop, using your Kroger Plus Card, a portion of your purchase will be given to Aloha to Aging, Inc.
Follow these steps to enroll:
- Visit: www.krogercommunityrewards.com
- Click on “Create an Account”
- Complete the information and click “Create Account”
- Key in your Kroger Plus Shopper’s Card Number or alternate id (usually your phone number) and your last name and click “Save”.
- Scroll to bottom of “Account Summary” screen to the “Kroger Community Rewards” section, click “Edit Kroger Community Rewards Information.”
- Find Aloha to Aging by typing “Aloha.”
- Click on “Aloha to Aging.” Please make sure that you click on the circle to the left of “Aloha to Aging” so that it becomes highlighted. Click on “Enroll.”
- Scroll over the page and make sure all information is accurate. You are now registered and every time you use your Kroger Plus card at Kroger, you will support Aloha to Aging!