Your tax-deductible donation to Aloha to Aging, Inc. helps us to ensure Our Mission: To empower family caregivers, aging care receivers and volunteers in a positive, nurturing manner through quality programming is achieved. We currently serve Cobb, Cherokee, DeKalb, Fulton, and Paulding counties.
Give today and make a difference in the lives of families dealing with a myriad of difficult aging issues.
Mail check or money order to:
Aloha to Aging, Inc.
4608 Lower Roswell Road
Marietta, Georgia 30068
Include your name and address so we can mail you a receipt. Indicate whether the donation is in honor or in memory of a loved one. If the gift is a tribute or memorial and you’d like us to send a card to a family member or loved one acknowledging your donation, include the recipient’s full name and mailing address. Use the PayPal Donate button below to make an online donation.
Ways to Donate
- One Time: Decide today to make a difference! By donating to Aloha to Aging, Inc. you can feel better knowing you have made a difference in the lives of families in your community who are struggling with aging issues and at the same time receive the benefit of a tax deductible donation.
- Monthly Giving: Giving a monthly gift is an easy way to continue your support of Aloha to Aging, Inc. It ensures we will continue to have the ability to provide vital services to those aging care receivers and their families. Monthly giving allows us to better manage our time, which means your support will be even more productive!
- Corporate Match. Your gift to the Aloha to Aging, Inc. could be matched dollar for dollar by your employer! Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match any charitable contributions made by their employees, retirees and/or employees’ spouses. Please check with your company to see if it offers a matching gift program that will match your gift. If your employer requires Employer Identification Number (EIN) (i.e. Federal Tax Identification Number), please use 27-0815236.
- Pay Tribute to a Loved One: Make a donation in honor or in memory of someone special. Your gift will enable us to provide much needed education and support to caregivers and aging care receivers in our community. Gifts can be made to honor or remember a friend or family member. They can also recognize a birthday, an anniversary, retirement or some other special occasion.
To acknowledge your thoughtful gift, we’ll send a personalized message to the person you’re paying tribute to or his or her family. For more ways to make a commemorative donation or for more information, please contact us at 770-722-7641.
- Fundraising Events: Host a party, celebrate you and pay it forward. Get your friends, family and co-workers together for a good cause. Host a fundraising and awareness party to help support your local community families dealing with aging issues.
- Having a birthday? Host a party and “pay it forward” this year by giving back to local families in need by asking your friends to make a tax deductible donation to Aloha to Aging, Inc….it will make you feel years younger!!
- Hosting a party? Ask guests to make a donation to Aloha to Aging, Inc. instead of bringing a hostess gift. Leave a donation bowl on the table to aid in discussion.
- Enjoy Tennis, Golf or Running? Set a monetary challenge to your teammates or partners before you go out for the day or even the season to support the only 501c3 non profit serving Cobb, Cherokee, DeKalb, Fulton and Paulding counties by providing valuable insight and assistance during a very difficult time in families’ lives.
There are many other great events you can host to show your support for the Aloha to Aging, Inc. cause. Please contact us to discuss at 770-722-7641 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.