THANK YOU Rick Orken for donating your winnings from “Split the Pot Raffle” back to Aloha!
No Cost to You! Kroger Rewards If you shop at Kroger, visit krogercommunityrewards.com and link your Kroger Plus card to Aloha to Aging. (NPO number 62732).
We are excited to be the “chosen charity” by The Wing Cafe and Tap House, a local favorite, for this new event. In addition to learning all about the local brews, there will be a specialty “Aloha” item on the menu to enjoy, along with their full menu & famous wings selection. We will also have several local senior resource partners joining us along with music from Saints & Sinners!
Concert & Cornhole For A Cause – June 26th
Proceeds from our 2022 “Fun”draisers will help support the unique programs Aloha to Aging, Inc. provides to the community such as:
- Aging 101 Simulation Sensitivity Class Impactful, hands-on experience for individuals, businesses and families dealing with those with age-related health or cognitive changes.
- HeART Strings our dementia-based music and art program
- Support groups for families dealing with Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, Age-related illnesses.
- Specialty Programs virtual and in-person like Game Days, Staying Sharp, Technology Training, Caregivers and Chronic Disease Management, “Getting Better With Age” Educational Classes.
- Aloha Day Club, our therapeutically structured program for those 50+ who have mainly stopped driving. Re-starting soon both virtually and in-person.